This chicken roll recipe is so simple and delicious that the result will make you say ‘WOW’. The stuffed breast with mushrooms wrapped in bacon is baked in the oven. The result is, a mouth-watering dish with a tender outer layer and a soft and juicy core.
The hunger-inducing chicken rolls with aromatic filling are can easily be a central part of a stormy feast. And about actually making the dish!! It leaves a meditating effect on your brain. So, what else you want from a poor chicken): Bake and make.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Mushrooms Wrapped in Bacon
These chicken breast rolls filled with mushrooms and wrapped with bacon are outstandingly delicious and super simple to make.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Rolls and Dumplings
- Method: Frying and Baking
- Cuisine: Iranian
- Diet: Low Calorie
- 4 chicken breasts, 100-150 grams each,
- 2 tbsps of butter
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 200 g of fresh mushrooms
- 150 g of hard cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- Salt and spices to taste.
1. Prepare the filling for the rolls: To do this, melt the butter in a frying pan, add chopped onions, chopped mushrooms, salt, and spices. Stir, fry over medium heat until tender – 8-10 minutes.
2. Place the chicken breasts individually on plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin or hammer, gently roll and beat them until they are flatter.
3.Now, transfer the fried mushrooms and onions to a deep bowl and mix with grated cheese. Then divide the minced meat into four equal parts, place the filling, and roll. Wrap each roll with 3 slices of bacon, seal the edges with a toothpick, and place the finished product in a small ovenproof dish.
4. Transfer the rolls to a preheated oven. Bake for 40 minutes at 180-200 degrees until the bacon is baked and the exposed edges are covered with melted cheese. That’s all, your rolls are ready to serve your hungry taste buds.
This was a simple and tasty recipe we tried and loved. Hope the dripping rolls will not disappoint you as well.
Keywords: Stuffed Chicken, Chicken rolls