Are you home-bound for some reason? As I am composing this list of 20 seriously entertaining things to buy, I am stuck at home myself due to the coronavirus pandemic. But your reason for staying at home may be different. Maybe you always spend most of your time at home.
Let’s be honest, even if we are not stuck at home, we are all locked onto some sort of screen most of the day. We consume screen far more than the safety limits. Tv, computer, tablet, mobile phone, our excessive screen consumption is taking a huge toll on our eyesight and overall health and we don’t even notice it.
Scientifically speaking, we are all suffering from behavioral addiction when it comes to screen consumption. So, how can you both stay at home, off-screen and remain not only sane but also entertain yourself big-time? Well, here are a couple of ways to make this happen:
- Conduct family sessions where you share stories, crack jokes, and discuss plans.
- Declutter your home and do routine at-home workouts. Aha, you can’t declutter your home every day but an exercise routine still makes sense.
- Engage yourself in indoor activities that are both creative and entertaining. And that’s exactly what we are going to talk about in this listicle-20 seriously entertaining and creative products to offer indoor activities.
Whether you are stuck at home and want some genuine entertainment or want some quality time off-screen, these 20 products will come stunningly handy.
#1 These Magnetic Sticks and Balls to Boost Creativity
These magnetic sticks and balls offer unlimited possibilities to refine your creativity. You don't need scissors and messy glue anymore to build your favorite sculpture. Once into building something, you will find it hard to slow down the clock. Great for adults and children alike.
- Clean and no mess sculpture building.
- Unlimited arrangement possibilities.
- Improves creativity in children.
- Great time killer for adults.
- Handy to explain molecular bonds and crystal structures.
#2 This Weighted Blanket to Decompress Body, Relax Muscles
Technically speaking, when you compress something elastic, you actually help it decompress. Staying at one place for an extended period of time without proper physical activity leaves a compressive effect on the body. Applying a thorough massage helps the body decompress and muscles relax. A weighted blanket effectively gives your body a deep tough pressure therapy.
- Gives a total body massage.
- Offers deep touch pressure therapy.
- Relaxes muscles and nerves.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Helps fight against sensitive processing disorder.
- Addresses the symptoms of PTSD and ADHD.
- Improves sleep quality.