Those fault lines and cracks under the skin, and terrace farming type appearance on thighs that is granular to touch. That’s cellulite. The word Cellulite is the descriptive word for the condition and not a physical thing itself.
In this Chlorine listicle, we will be looking into the seven best home remedies to get rid of cellulite at home. Depending upon the severity of the condition, one or more methods can be employed at once.
What causes cellulite?
The topographic layer of the skin that occurs in most females who have reached puberty. It manifests itself as a change in the terrain of the skin in the presence of cavernous scars that occur mainly for women in the pelvic region, as well as lower limbs and abdomen, and is caused by a hernia of subcutaneous fat. Inside the fibrous connective tissue, which leads to the appearance of an orange peel or padded.
Cellulite is a problem that most women suffer with without exception, and its appearance is particularly focused on the groin. Cellulite is known as a fat collection under the outer layer of the skin, forming something like boils, or an orange crust.
How to get rid of cellulite fast + naturally?
These seven home remedies will help you get rid of cellulite on your thighs, underarms and around the belly area. For best results, as with any other treatment, apply these natural methods as soon as the cellulite starts appearing.
1. Dry Brushing for cellulite
It is one of the simplest and most effective ways to get rid of cellulite on the thighs. This method helps stimulate blood circulation and rid you of toxins accumulated in the body, minimizing the appearance of cellulite.
Here is how to do dry brushing:
- Take a dry soft-bristle brush.
- Make sure your skin is dry as well.
- Use the brush to scrub the body from feet to shoulders, focusing on areas where cellulite appears. Comb the areas from left to right.
- Repeat the process for up to 5 minutes.
- Take a bath to get rid of the dead skin accumulated on the surface.
- Repeat this procedure every day for a month.
2. Pepper for Cellulite
Pepper is characterized by its burning properties, as it has a natural ability to raise body heat insignificantly, increase blood circulation flow and enhance metabolic processes. In addition, the vegetable also plays a great role in replacing skin cells with healthy ones.
Here is how to use pepper to treat cellulite:
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add one or two teaspoons of pepper powder and one teaspoon of ginger.
- Squeeze a fresh lemon into the mixture.
- Drink the mixture once a day or once every two days.
- You will start seeing the results in a month.
3. Ground coffee for cellulite
Did you know that ground coffee helps you get rid of cellulite? Yes it does, It can be used as a mask that is rubbed on the body to get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate healthy growth. Coffee also contributes to increasing the blood circulation.
Here is how to use ground coffee to treat cellulite:
- Mix a quarter cup of ground coffee with three teaspoons of sugar and two teaspoons of coconut butter.
- Use this mixture to massage areas where cellulite appears for several minutes.
- Rinse wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three times a week.
4. ACD for cellulite
It’s not uncommon to use apple cider vinegar to get rid of cellulite. That’s due to the presence of some important minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium in the solution.
Here is how to use ACV:
- Mix a portion of apple cider vinegar with water
- Add a tablespoon of raw honey into it.
- Rub the mixture on the concerned area and let it sit for 30 minutes
- Rinse with warm water.
5. Salmon for Cellulite
Salmon is rich in antioxidants that help with burning fats present in cellulite The fish is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 contributes to the health of tissues and cells, and the production of new tissues.
Here is how to cook the salmon:
- Take a pan and baking paper.
- Cut the baking paper according to the diameter of the pan.
- Place the paper inside the pane.
- Take your salmon and sprinkle salt and black pepper to taste.
- Do a little preheating of the pan before placing the salmon.
- Place the salmon, increase the heat to medium and cook for 6 minutes (no oil needed as the salmon will release own oil)
- Turn the sides and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Your healthy tasty salmon is ready.
- Eat four servings of salmon per week if convenient.
6- Mandarin Oil for Cellulite
Tangerine oil helps strengthen blood circulation and helps burn accumulated fat responsible for cellulite. This treatment is a traditional middle eastern treatment people have been using for centuries.
Here is how to use mandarin oil:
- Add five drops of tangerine oil to a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Grease this mixture on the areas where cellulite appears and rub it for 10-15 minutes.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight at least for one hour.
- Repeat the process once-twice a week.
7- Water to treat cellulite
Drinking plenty of water is not only a great thing to do to stay hydrated, but it also has countless other health benefits. For instance drinking a sufficient amount of water during the day will help your body burn more fat. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day will greatly help with cellulite reduction and will also add glow to your skin.
here is how to spice up your water:
- Distribute your water into 8 glasses (just on the paper, don’t physically take 8 glasses and fill them with water)
- Drink one glass every 1/2 hours.
- You can make the drinking process more enjoyable and, in fact, more beneficial by squeezing a lemon to a couple of glasses and maybe adding a spoon of honey to a couple of others.
Now that you know all the best home remedies to get rid of cellulite, it’s now the time to employ them, be patient, and see the cellulite retreating.
Save this pin to get back later or save it with others. Thanks for reading!