Whether you are looking for a perfect stocking stuffer or an amazing chapstick to soothe your lips, the dill pickle lip balm is a wonderful choice. With a sharp, sour but not too overpowering pickle smell, and all the great ingredients to soothe and nourish your lips, dill pickle chapstick is not a gag gift anymore, it really works.
While the product has been sold on Etsy and Amazon for a while now, we thought why not crack the code for you so that you can make your own at home, as many as you want.
How to Make the Dill Pickle Lip Balm?
The balm is super easy to make. You need a handful of simple ingredients most of them may already be sitting in your kitchen cabinet. Follow this simple two-step process to get your chapsticks ready.
Related: 5 Science backed home remedies to grow longer and thicker eyelashes.
What would you need?
- 60-75 oz beeswax (pellets)
- .25 oz castor oil
- 1.25 oz sweet almond oil
- .50 oz shea butter (unrefined)
- 25 drops dill pickle essential oil
- Empty lip balm containers
How to make?
- Add all your ingredients (except the dill pickle essential oil ) to a steel bowl.
- Use double boiling method to melt the ingredients.
- Finally add your essential oil.
- Pour the mixture into lip balm containers and let them cool down.
- That’s all, your wonderful chapsticks are ready!
You may want to save this pin to get back later or share the recipe with others.