A simple yet tasty side dish recipe that can also be turned into the main dish. Made with meat cutlets stuffed with potatoes and baked in broth.
1. Prepare the minced meat for the cutlets: for juiciness, add finely diced onion, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir all added ingredients.
2. Peel and rinse the potatoes. Cut into long, not very thin cubes.
3. Divide the prepared minced meat into about 20 parts. Make flat cakes out of each part, put put one chopped potato and wrap around.
4. Pulling the edges of the minced meat towards the center, wrap and shape the patties as shown in the photo.
5. Initially, they should be fried in oil: for this, heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a frying pan. Fry the cutlets on low heat on all sides.
6. Transfer them to a special baking dish. Pour the broth on top so the cutlets are properly soaked. Add the sour cream, salt, and pepper, and place the dish in the oven.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Your potato stuffed meat cutlets are ready to be served.
Ready-made meat cutlets with potatoes can also be served as an independent dish, sprinkled with your own gravy on top and sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Keywords: Meat Cutlets, Potato Stuffed Meat
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept