Cream of Carrot Soup With Breadcrusties
A tasty and easy-to-make carrot soup recipe full of nutrients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: German
- Diet: Vegan
- 300 – 500 g carrots (cut into small pieces)
- 5 mini carrots for decoration
- 2 medium potatoes (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 500 ml yeast-free vegetable stock
- 200 ml orange juice and some zest of an organic orange
- 100 ml vegan cream or soy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper and balsamic
- Some parsley
- 3 slices of wholemeal bread
- Boil the carrot pieces, diced onions and potatoes in the vegetable broth for about 15 minutes.
- Then puree the soup well and add the orange juice, the zest, the vegan cream and the balsamic vinegar.
- Stir it all up and bring it to a boil. Then season it with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Tear the bread slices into small pieces and toast it in a pan using cooking oil.
- Add the pieces of bread to the soup along with a little chopped parsley. And Enjoy!
Keywords: soup recipe,vegetable soup