1. How to eat alone in a restaurant without feeling super awkward.
Check your phone, read a book if you need to, but eating alone really isn’t that bad.
2. What your actual bra size is: Go to your local department store, see one of the nice ladies in the lingerie section, and GET FITTED. Bearing the wrong bra size is not only uncomfortable, but it can actually damage breast tissue. Precious, precious breast tissue.
3. When to stop waiting for him to call you back: Did he say that he’d call you and he hasn’t? Remember that “he’s just not that into you” thing? Yeah. This is a case of that, and that’s OK.
4. How to travel and go on holiday alone: There is so much to be said for travelling alone. Just think, you get to eat and do whatever you want (without feeling even remotely guilty).
5. Stop hanging out with people you don’t have fun with or feel uncomfortable around. If you feel judged or like there just something isn’t right about your friendship with someone, what’s the point in stressing yourself out over it? Break up with them — both online and IRL.
6. … and take up some sort of physical activity! Whether it’s Bikram yoga or cycling or hiking or maybe even some ridiculous dance class, work out your body. As Caitlin Moran put it, exercise your body like it’s a dog. You make sure your pet has enough exercise, why aren’t you doing the same for yourself?
7. How to say no more often. Say no to dinner, say no to the charity worker who wants to stop you in the street for your bank details, say NO to person who wants you to move your bag off the train seat so they can sit. JUST SAY NO, it will make you feel ALIVE.